Pages

About Me

Western Australia, Australia
I am a keen amateur photographer. I have spent time as a journalist/photojournalist but have never studied either journalism or photography at a tertiary level. Mostly I am self taught. Right now I am taking a break and working in retail.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Girl and Dog on the beach

Going walking on the beach with my 5 year old niece and my mother's dog I couldn't resist taking my camera. My favorite photos of people are those when they have forgotten the camera is there and are relaxed and enjoying themselves. Kids are always good for these type of photos since they have a short attention span.




I got copies of these printed to give to mum and was annoyed to find that they came out very red/pink. I don't know if that was caused by the camera or my attempts at photoshopping. For these I was using a blue filter since it was near sunset and I've found that it can give photos a real blueish hue.

No comments:

Post a Comment