Pages

About Me

Western Australia, Australia
I am a keen amateur photographer. I have spent time as a journalist/photojournalist but have never studied either journalism or photography at a tertiary level. Mostly I am self taught. Right now I am taking a break and working in retail.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Family portraits

While my brother and his 5 year old daughter were visiting this past Easter weekend my mother requested that I get her some family photos. Then she complains that I made her look terrible. Still working on the problem with the overly red/pink skin-tone. Maybe its just something about our family? By the way little brother, that shaved head makes you look like a real thug! Am going to have to do more work on the photo of my sister and niece, that one has rather a yellow tint now. More tinkering to do. That and give mum a cyber-facelift.



No comments:

Post a Comment